There a number of inviting cafés in Somerville, Massachusetts. Here are five of my favorites!
1. Diesel Cafe - A big place that is almost always full up. I like the high tables in back.
2. Bloc 11 - You can sit in the bank vault - or outside, weather permitting:)
3. Forge Baking Company - High ceilings. Great space. Forge might be my favorite:)
Between Porter Square and Union Square on Somerville Ave.
4. Three Little Figs - Try the pistachio cookie. Yum!
Outside of Davis Square on Highland Avenue.
5. The Biscuit - I like the deck out back in summer.
Kirkland Village, on the Cambridge-Somerville line.