New England winters can seem never ending. The days are short and the nights are cold. If you are anything like me, you enjoy cozying up to a roaring fire with a nice drink in hand. Cambridge has some great options for those looking to warm up fireside and forget the winter blues for a bit.
- Catalyst - Kendall Square. This gorgeous contemporary fireplace has plenty of seating and throws some real heat.
- Bondir - The Port. A perfect place to wait for your table in this cozy little restaurant on Broadway.
- The Red House - Harvard Square. Tucked in the bar area, you can grab a table practically in the fireplace.
- Parsnip - Harvard Square. A beautiful restaurant with a fire to match.
- The Black Sheep - Kendall Square. This charming fire in the restaurant found inside The Kendall Hotel offers comfy leather chairs to really relax.